Sydney

Sydney
With this design I won my first award

New Proyect

New Proyect
This is my new project, which I expected to be complited at the end of this year

jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

architecture


Architecture is the triumph of human imagination over materials.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales

Mi foto
I am an architect of the Bolivariana University, I specialized in environmental design. In the year 2015 I went to Italy, where I worked at the Community of Architects and Construction, while I was working in Italy I got a job offer from Burj Dubai, so I decided to go to Dabai. I lived three years in Dubai, where I did a degree in urban planning and earthquakes. After almost ten years out of the country, I realized that Colombia was my home and decided to return to my country. I am currently based in Medellin where I worked with the French company "Design et Architecture." I have been nominated seven times to the "Pritzker Prize" award and I haven been honored five times. I am married, I have three children and I see in my family the greatest source of inspiration for all my projects.